Friday, February 17, 2012

Fab Red Head

Its been a long and gray 10-12 weeks since my last color. In my head I'm a fab red head, and finally its not just going to be in my head but on my head! lol. One of my besties BB, as I call him, Brian is his birth name.. Just finished school, but has been working on me the whole time he went, But HE IS AMAZING in color! And thank God, cause my older friends have been teasing me about my grays! So I'm sitting in my kitchen right now and getting Glammed up!!! Oh yeah!

To becoming my FAB red head self as I think I am. BB does a full partial of L'Oreal HiColor HiLight RED hilights, the single process on top is Ion Dark Intense Red Blonde 6IR-66.66, ... and then finally, we do a single process Ion Jet Black underneath! Oh yeah baby!

For like a week I have to cover my pillows with a towel, make sure my hair is dry or up before I put a shirt on and not wear white! lol. Washing it look like someone was murdered in my shower!

Ill add some photos to this blog later for now.... Imma let him finish !

Love ya's! Have yourself a Glammie kinda day!! xoxoxoxo

Please "like" my facebook page and feel free to share it! https://www.facebook.com/GlamHerEyezByGwenLee

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Simera, First I would like to say Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog, I truly do hope you thought it was Great. And Thank YOU SO MUCH for taking the time to comment and being my VERY FIRST comment! It really means so much to me, as me just getting my toes in the water with in this HUGE make up loving community ! I think i follow your blog but if not I will right after I publish this reply comment. Thanks so much again. Its nice to hear back from someone. Well i hope you have a awesome day!! (other than your blog if you got a fb page to let me know and i would love it check it out! oh and my Fb page is GlamHerEyezByGwenLee!

      Delete
  2. so great to have friends with awesome talents! love the red!

    <3

    http://laafemmenikita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks very much... I need my hair done again soooo BAD! ugh its out of control!

    ReplyDelete