Sunday, September 30, 2012

I've got asked to be a promoter!


    

 I am super excited About this, I've got a announcement to make !! I've been asked to be a part of the MOI cosmetics promoting team! I will always keep my opinions & feelings real and truthful for my readers and for MOI!! 

 As to a earlier blog MOI is one of my favorite companies! So it's truly a honor to be asked to be part of the MOI cosmetics team!

I want to get this out of the way now, so its clear, no one pays $$ me for the things I say and/or no one has asked me to write the things I will write. But as a promoter I will be blogging a lot about MOI and Holly the owner and sharing the great products she has and I've have brought and think they are must HAVES!!



I am a newbie in this makeup glammy world, I'm no expert but meeting some of the FAB girls I've met so far, and getting tips from them, and watching some YouTube videos... I think I'm improving and my blending game has been picked up a notch lol. (but that's also due to the right products!!)

 So I don't write much but I'm trying to find my grove! A grove between my little crazy explorer that demands all of my attention ( even while I'm sleeping lol) of a 2 year old, and being a newly made housewife (lost my job a few months ago) & s@h mom, as well as my everyday life!  So I hope that you keep reading my glammy weirdo thoughts and even share my blog with a friend!! 

I have a page on fb to, and pls share that! I've just hit 100 LIKES and will be holding a give a way soon.. so stay tuned and GLAM https://www.facebook.com/GlamHerEyezByGwenLee?ref=hl




2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. As Do I ♥ you! Thanks for always being so awesome to me and all your fans/consumers! Keep the Glam work! ♥

      Delete